Join our team!Our team is like our family.
Cahilty Creek Kitchen has the best team in Sun Peaks. We expect a lot, but we give a lot too and our staff seems to like it because they stick around year after year!
Our team is our family…and our family matters! If you think you would be the right fit for our family, we want to hear from you.
End of SUMMER OPPORTUNITIES and we are now accepting applications for WINTER 2023/24:
Two Great Teams – One Big Family
Did you know that we celebrated our 13th Anniversary in July? We are open year – round and are looking for individuals to learn and grow within our team. Our goal is to develop a long lasting team members who like to learn, have fun and take the time to get to know our locals! This summer we will continue to serve our customers with delicious award winning craft beers, great food and share great vibes.
Applying candidates must be willing to:
- Learn new things & roll with it – it’s the name of our game.
- “Team work makes the dream work” – We are a tight team and hard work is how we ALL do things. Going above and beyond is just what we do here.
- Have a passion for great food & fine wines & cocktails – Whether you are new to the industry or hospitality runs deep through your veins – our team shows pride in every dish, craft cocktail or customer service enhancement.
Voted BEST Craft Beer & Wine Selection 2020 in Sun Peaks Resort, we provide an upbeat and fun dining experience in a Gastro-Pub dining experience. Team members must be available for afternoons, weekends, evenings and potential off-site catering events. Our summer season is from early May to the end of September 2023. Potential staff accommodations for the right candidate in a Full Time Kitchen role.
Here at Cahilty Creek Kitchen & Taproom we offer all the fun, great perks and room to grow. Experience is a great asset and 19 yrs+ and updated Serving It Right is required.
If you enjoy a fast paced and team focused environment with a welcoming & friendly morning lifestyle, please email your resume including references to firstname.lastname@example.org We offer great perks and competitive wages. Accommodation may be available. Priority will be given to those successful applicants who have received both doses of their Covid-19 vaccine.
Working at Cahilty Creek Kitchen changed my life. I came to Canada on a working holiday visa and ended up loving the work just as much as the holiday…nearly four years ago! Kelly, Yolanda and the team supported me constantly both in and out of work, they became more like family than coworkers. The work was fun, fast-paced, diverse; from hosting wine events and tour buses to bar tending Christmas parties. I learned an incredible amount whilst at Cahilty Creek and would do it all again in a heartbeat.
Jordin and I miss the Cahitly team and the beautiful resort so much! It was truly one of the most fun places to work! Thank you Kelly and Yolanda for such an amazing winter and we were sad to have had to leave! We WILL see you again!
Current openings are posted below. If we don't have your dream job posted and you just know we'd be great together, drop us a link anyhow.
We are seeking:
Full Time Breakfast and Lunch Cook AND Full Time Breakfast / Lunch Server as of March 1st, 2024
Please email us or stop in with your resume. Staff Accommodation available for the remainder of Summer with this current open position.
We are currently accepting applications for Summer 2024:
Full Time Experienced Line Cooks both AM & PM
Qualifying Candidates Must:
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Be punctual and organized
- Follow food safe and health and safety regulations and guidelines
- Take initiative to cleaning duties and side tasks
- Bring fun and creative ideas to assist in weekly food specials/features
- Be a self starter and capable of working independently
- Be available for morning, afternoon & evening shifts
Full Time Server/Bartenders Summer 2024
- We are always on the hunt for new talent to join our teams! Our team is currently staffed for the upcoming winter season but if you find yourself in Sun Peaks and want to come in and say hello and inquire further – please do! We love meeting new faces.
You are the heart of the kitchen to keep the line going! Must be available weekends, evenings and some mornings. Must be willing to work hard and be efficient and self starter. “If you’re leaning, you’re _______” (can you fill in the blank?) Do you LOVE FREE FOOD? We could be a good fit.
Please send your resume INCLUDING references to email@example.com We would love to hear from you and see what you can bring to our amazing team!