Current positions available at Cahilty Creek – Winter Season 2020
Cahilty Creek Kitchen & Taproom is looking for fun, outgoing and experienced candidates for our upcoming winter season. We are passionate about fresh ingredients, scratch recipes and servicing our guests with top-notch food and service! By applying for the following positions, qualifying candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills, work well with others in our solid team environment and be willing to go above and beyond while under pressure.
Things are better slopeside; we ensure internal and external service to our customers as well as our team. Potential year round employment opportunities may be offered.
- Serving it Right
- Accommodation for the season
- References upon arrival for selected interviews
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure both colleague, customer and positive workplace environment are kept top of mind
Full Time Breakfast Server
This hard-working applicant is responsible for opening the restaurant for breakfast service. Successful candidate will have exampletory skills of customer service skills and display team and individual contributions. Experience is required to ensure high efficiency in a fast-paced environment. We offer perks and benefits and a fun, outgoing work environment. Hours and schedule is based on customer demand, private group bookings as well as winter season mountain operations. Position is available Jan 15th until April 6th, 2020.
The candidate joining our strong team must:
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be punctual and organized
- Be a self starter and capable of working independently
- Capable of multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Be available from 6:30am – 2:30pm weekends, midweek and potentially some evenings
Please email resume including references to firstname.lastname@example.org