Current positions available at Cahilty Creek – Winter Season 2019/20
Cahilty Creek Kitchen & Taproom is looking for fun, outgoing and experienced candidates for our upcoming winter season. We are passionate about fresh ingredients, scratch recipes and servicing our guests with top-notch food and service! By applying for the following positions, qualifying candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills, work well with others in our solid team environment and be willing to go above and beyond while under pressure.
Things are better slopeside; we ensure internal and external service to our customers as well as our team. Potential year round employment opportunities may be offered.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment that serves customers located in a hike, bike or ski in/out location. (opening hours are from 7am – 11pm, 7 days a week)
- Serving it Right and or…
- Food Safe L1 or higher
- Accommodation for the season
- References upon arrival for selected interviews
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure both colleague and customer are kept top of mind
Full Time Line Cooks
This hard-working applicant is responsible for cleanliness, team contribution and most importantly, exceptional food delivery. Experience is required to ensure high efficiency in a fast-paced environment. We offer perks and benefits and a fun, outgoing work environment. Hours and schedule is based on customer demand, private group bookings as well as winter season mountain operations.
The candidate joining our strong team must:
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Be punctual and organized
- Follow food safe and health and safety regulations and guidelines
- Be a self starter and capable of working independently
Please email resume including references to firstname.lastname@example.org