Current positions available at Cahilty Creek – Winter Season 2020/2021 – Please note our team is full for the summer season. We hope you consider us for the upcoming winter season from November 2020 – April 2021
Cahilty Creek Kitchen & Taproom is looking for fun, outgoing and experienced candidates for our upcoming winter season. We are passionate about fresh ingredients, scratch recipes, and servicing our guests with top-notch food and service! By applying for the following positions, qualifying candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills, work well with others in our solid team environment and be willing to go above and beyond while under pressure.
Things are better slopeside; we ensure internal and external service to our customers as well as our team. Potential year-round employment opportunities may be offered.
- Serving it Right
- Accommodation for the season
- References upon arrival for selected interviews
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure both colleagues, customer and positive work environment are kept top of mind
Full-Time Breakfast Server – Winter 2020/2021
This hard-working applicant is responsible for opening the restaurant for breakfast service. The successful candidate will have exampletory skills of customer service skills and display team and individual contributions. Experience is required to ensure high efficiency in a fast-paced environment. We offer perks and benefits and a fun, outgoing work environment. Hours and schedule is based on customer demand, private group bookings as well as winter season mountain operations. The position is available (near or around, November 15th until April 6th, 2021.
The candidate joining our strong team must:
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be punctual and organized
- Be a self-starter and capable of working independently
- Capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Be available from 6:30am – 2:30pm weekends, midweek and potentially some evenings
Please email resume including references to email@example.com